Thursday 5 January 2012

FRS 30: 'The Next Doctor' David Tennant & David (not Neil) Morrissey

I'm well over Christmas now, how about you? You too, huh? WELL TOUGH!

We're doing another Christmas episode this week! Not because, at the time of recording I put it in the wrong folder, missed it last week, forgot it existed, posted the wrong episode last week, got told it existed after posting the wrong episode last week, found it, posted it today, wrote a really long sentence explaining why everything is so confusing right now, made everything even more confusing explaining why everything is so confusing right now, totally abused commas, drew out a hideously long sentence even further by pointing out the flaws in said sentence, lost the point of said sentence while writing it, realised now I've started writing the sentence I have no idea how to stop writing the sentence, started to panic as I have things to do today, stopped panicking as I am in control of my own life and can stop writing whenever I like.

Not for that reason at all. For a totally different reason.


Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment