Sunday 11 September 2011

FRS Episode 14: ‘The Girl Who Waited’ Matt Smith

We have a lot of hosts this week! We've got the usual three Andys (Fanton, Weston and Woodford), the return of semi-regular (I checked with his GP) Stuart Munro and the official début (though she did appear briefly last week) of Amy Meechan (AKA Tabitha)!

We're covering 'The Girl Who Waited' this time which is a truly BEAUTIFUL episode that deserves better than us fools chatting over it. A fact which my recording equipment must have understood, as it continued to crap out on me all evening.

After numerous attempts we do manage to rise above our technical problems and record the damn thing but we do not suggest you try to watch along as streaming issues make the timing decidedly shonk. Unfortunately there's still a few minor blips in the recording but I think I've managed to hide most of 'em with a certain editorial grace. You'd have to be very eagle eared to spot ANY of my editing anyway. I'm just that good.

Don't believe me? Listen on and SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE!


Podcast Powered By Podbean


Do eagles have good ears? They probably do, right? They are REALLY big after all. No, hang on. That's beagles, isn't it? I probably should've said beagle-eared earlier. Does that sound better? HELP ME I"M STILL TYPING!

Note: Shortly after this was written, Mr Woodford was sectioned by his fellow podcasters. He will, possibly, be free in time for next week's podcast, though we make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment