Saturday 6 August 2011

FRS Episode 8: 'The King's Demons' Peter Davison


EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING!

I was very careful to make sure we got our explicit tag on iTunes. It made me comfortable knowing that we could say what ever we wanted without fear of causing undue offence or distress. As I'm a bit slow in the brainbox however, I never thought to throw up a warning on these here blog posts. I've been bunging these things up willy nilly and couple of four letter words have snuck into our previous podcasts that you may of not been prepared for. For this I can only apologise.

Another thing I can only apologise for is the following podcast. We're still finding our feet here at Fast Return Switch. At the time of recording we had yet to work out an appropriate level of alcohol consumption and decided to try our hand at recording post public house. This, I feel, was a mistake.


So I'm sorry. I'm sorry we don't really talk about the episode. I'm sorry Peter Davison doesn't get the love he deserves in his FRS début (we did record a much superior Davison fan commentary before but my bloody computer done eated it). I'm sorry we slur a lot. I'm sorry we often fail to make any sense. I'm sorry we forget how to hold microphones. And most of all I'm sorry, really sorry, to the French.





Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment